Hello.
It has been such a long time. I remember last time I posted, my mind was suffering from some looney-topsy-turveying. Not that it has got any better, but I thought I would have to spare a thought for my fellow friends. Who knows any more of this non-posting and I would have lost all of my anonymousstalkers readers.
So it has been a FYP, CNY, SWFS, SLS, followed by a RTTP. Figures. Well, so much for FYP and CNY was sorta alright. I had terrible gambling luck (like always), I would first start off winning some buckeroos then slowly Mister Shawn Soh Big-Headed will take over and bet largely and get into a trance of betting and losing (like always). So yes people, I lost (like always) around S$60 and some nuts.
My plans for a better future were kinda ruined by the great MotherSoh and so, there goes the 'Book of Answers' infamous phrase: You will never leave Singapore. Like, ouch. I guess while I wait for my opportunity, I send people off in airports and watch planes fly fly away. I hate the airport. Too much memories, too much drama; haven't even got the chance to eat at Popeyes (damn.)
How's life for you readers out there. Do you have a sore throat. I see a sore throat trend these days. Take care. Bah.
It has been such a long time. I remember last time I posted, my mind was suffering from some looney-topsy-turveying. Not that it has got any better, but I thought I would have to spare a thought for my fellow friends. Who knows any more of this non-posting and I would have lost all of my anonymous
So it has been a FYP, CNY, SWFS, SLS, followed by a RTTP. Figures. Well, so much for FYP and CNY was sorta alright. I had terrible gambling luck (like always), I would first start off winning some buckeroos then slowly Mister Shawn Soh Big-Headed will take over and bet largely and get into a trance of betting and losing (like always). So yes people, I lost (like always) around S$60 and some nuts.
My plans for a better future were kinda ruined by the great MotherSoh and so, there goes the 'Book of Answers' infamous phrase: You will never leave Singapore. Like, ouch. I guess while I wait for my opportunity, I send people off in airports and watch planes fly fly away. I hate the airport. Too much memories, too much drama; haven't even got the chance to eat at Popeyes (damn.)
How's life for you readers out there. Do you have a sore throat. I see a sore throat trend these days. Take care. Bah.

<< Home